Wednesday, January 22, 2014

FRA: Sam's Sports Bar

http://www.samssportsbar.de
Sun-Fri 18:00-05:00, Sat 15:00-05:00 clock
Phone: +49 (0) 69/35103573

My fellow crewmates turned me on to this neat sports bar right next to the Westin Grand hotel.  It is only a 1 minute walk from the front entrance.  Sam's Sports bar does amazing things in its modest and well appointed square footage - 4 or 5 hi def screens and a staff that is eager to please with the freshest libations.  I didn't get a chance to taste the food, but I hear that the hot wings are very good.  Please post a comment if you have anything to add in regards to the menu.

Here I am with Moe and his hot sidekick, Giti.  They were playing the SFO, NE Patriots game in the background.

Cluck, ever the lady's man, makes an appearance...

1 comment:

Life is Beautiful said...

I know that they are running a sports bar along with a Family Restaurant I will go there for sure