Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tokyo: Pepper Lunch

UPDATE!! Pepper Lunch was closed last time I was in Tokyo. I dont' know why, as the sign was all in Japanese. The next time I'm back, I'll check on it again and report back. I'll keep the post up until I find out for sure.... Tim




I stumbled upon Pepper Lunch while looking for some late night food. If you've got a hankerin' for some sizzling steak at reasonable prices, then this place is for you!

For about 1000¥, you get a 300g slice of meat sizzling on a hot iron skillet that you cook to taste. You'll also get a side of corn and a place of rice. There is a dollop of garlic butter which can be set into the skillet to add flavor. There is also a garlic soy sauce to pour into the skillet to add even more zip.

For a good steak at a great price in Japan, it can't be beat!

The vending machine to take your order:


A poster showing the selections:

No comments: