Monday, March 30, 2009

BRU: The Old Inn

Thanks to the advice of some world saavy flight attendants, I've discovered a neat bar just a few minutes walk from the Sheraton Four Points Hotel. It's called 'The Old Inn' and let me tell you, the folks there really know how to have a good time.



Below is a map to the pub, or you can click on this link to Google Maps.


The food was very good and the sports bar related atmosphere was top notch.

This is the first post with 'Cluck,' my rubber chicken mascot. He was a big hit with the chicks (human variety...) as he refuses to give them any lip (or beak). I guess if I'm gonna have a pecker upstage me, it might as well be a rubber chicken...I'll post more about cluck soon.







They might let you stand on the bar, if you're so moved.








A great staff. Cluck bellied up to the bar for the third round...












A signature shot. I forget what it's called, but the blue flame was cool...
(You drink it through a straw though, so as not to burn your beak)












Bring the whole crew for a rousing good time.

No comments: